Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kindergarten Here We Come...

So my little boy starts Kindergarten tomorrow. Denial. Denial. Denial. No way it's time for this. I'm not ready. But alas, I have to be. His backpack is packed. Uniform is clean and ironed. Lunch is made. Muffins are in the fridge. Whether I like it or not, we're doing this.

We talked about school before I tucked him into bed tonight. He's so excited. We said a little prayer and I gave him a big hug and kiss. I could barely keep it together. See, William was a suprise. I was eighteen at the time, engaged to my high school sweetheart and in college. Boom. I was pregnant. So Chris and I got hitched and waited for the little man's arrival. I never knew what love was until I held him in my arms for the first time. He changed my whole world at such a young age, but I didn't care. He was my world.

God has some BIG plans for that little boy of mine. I am biased, I know, but seriously...he's going to do amazing things in his life. Call it a hunch.

So I am done being mushy and emotional. ( of course I'm crying) Say a prayer for my little man and me tomorrow! And expect LOTS of pictures....

My little man over four years ago - age 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment